Senior Site Reliability Engineer
1. Responsible for overseas deployment and maintenance, troubleshooting, capacity planning and performance optimization of IEG big data center system components and applications;
2. Responsible for maintaining big data suites of overseas cloud platforms, monitoring and resource management, and ensuring the stability of data platforms and services;
3. Responsible for the construction of automatic operation and maintenance tools to improve the efficiency of deployment and maintenance;
4. Responsible for optimizing the architecture of data-related services, designing and implementing public cloud solutions such as fault tolerance and remote disaster recovery to improve product quality;
1. Experience in automated operation and maintenance tool development is preferred;
2. Proficient in more than one language (shell/python/GO, etc.);
3. Familiar with the processing and maintenance of kubernetes container cluster and various resource objects, application deployment and monitoring;
4. Familiar with mainstream public cloud service technologies and related operations of cloud service product tools;
5. Has a passion for learning and functions well in a team.
The base pay range for this position in California is $96,000 to $225,000 per year. Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.