Senior Data Center Engineer
1. Responsible for communicating with overseas publishers and understanding local game operation data requirements, as well as formulating overseas data requirements and development standard;
2. Responsible for the construction of the data operation benchmark system, participate in the formulation of standards with regards to overseas game data governance and asset construction;
3. Responsible for game data processing, data statistics, data analysis and other development work;
4. Responsible for development related to real-time data application in game operation activities, as well as supporting daily game and data operation activities.
1. More than 2 years of postgraduate and 3 years of undergraduate project experience in data processing and analysis;
2. Skilled in using SQL, Hive and other technologies, as well as experienced in real-time computing development such as storm, flink and spark;
3. Familiar with linux operating system and development environment as well as java, Python, Golang and other computer languages;
4. Sensitive to data, outstanding ability to resonate logically, as well as great communication skills and teamwork spirit; 5. Proficient in English, can adapt to overseas work and conduct business trips to provide local emergency support related to local data issues.
The base pay range for this position in California is $120,000 to $220,000 per year. Actual pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.