Product Operations Manager, In-car Ads
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To create the best ride for all, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft Media is a new line of business within Lyft focused on building the worlds largest transportation advertising network. We build products that allow brands to engage with our unique audience throughout their transportation journeys. Our assets include out-of-home (OOH) media units such as rooftop screens and bikeshare ad panels, while our digital assets include in-car screens and in-app ad products. You can read more about Lyft Media on our blog here.
As an Operations Manager for Lyft Media’s In-car product / business line – you will lead the nationwide scaling of our in-car advertising network.
- Lead the nationwide scaling of our in-car advertising network across more than 15 markets – including driver acquisition, onboarding, support, and hardware management
- Own the following core in-car operational metrics: fleet size, rides per week per screen, driver sign-up rate, and driver activation rate
- Develop the core driver onboarding process (including eligibility criteria, acquisition channels, onboarding materials & incentive programs) and offboarding process (including inbound support & outbound recalls)
- Work with our team of Operations Associates to implement processes & ensure they are being followed rigorously
- Work with our external vendors across hardware, software, and data to ensure we are receiving the best terms and customer support to achieve our business objectives
- Automate processes using no-code software tools including Zapier, Retool, Airtable, Google Sheets, and more
- Dive deep into problems to identify root causes, develop solutions, and implement them across markets
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data using spreadsheets and basic SQL analysis to make data-driven decisions
- Clearly and frequently communicate progress & plans across the broader Lyft Media organization
- Drive cross-functional initiatives working across Tech, Sales, Procurement, Finance, Legal and external partners / vendors
- 3+ years of operations and/or strategy work in a high growth startup, management consulting, or big tech environment
- Strong proficiency with no-code software automation tools (e.g. Zapier, Airtable, Retool, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills. Able to present to executives, lead meetings, and send written updates of progress effectively
- Basic proficiency in SQL
- Experience working with marketplaces or hardware preferred
- Experience building processes from scratch & implementing them to solve business problems
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner when needed
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if you think you’re a good fit but don’t meet all of the above!
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
This role is work-from-anywhere in the U.S., excluding U.S. territories.
The expected range of pay for this position in the US is $106,600 - $130,000. Salary ranges are dependent on a variety of factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location. Range is not inclusive of potential equity offering, bonus or benefits. Your recruiter can share more information about the salary range specific to your working location and other factors during the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.