Sr. Account Executive, Lyft Media
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft Media’s vision is to build the largest transportation media network. We leverage media to elevate the transportation experience for our users while building an exciting and sustainable advertising business. Our assets include several out-of-home (OOH) media units such as rooftop monitors and the largest bikeshare network in the country, while our digital assets include in-car entertainment screens and Lyft in-app sponsorship opportunities. Our work is fun, challenging, and rewarding and we are looking for a customer-focused team member passionate about solving problems, delighting our agency partners, and winning new business.
As a Sr. Account Executive for Lyft Media, you will be the primary point of contact for major advertising agencies. You will have discretion to shape the future of our growing media business while managing the day-to-day sales processes and relationships with advertising agencies.
- Establish lasting relationships with out-of-home (OOH) agencies and direct clients
- Create compelling media packages and custom offerings to close new media business
- Build and manage sales pipelines while achieving quarterly revenue goals
- Work autonomously and independently to seek new sales opportunities, schedule relevant meetings, and cross-sell Lyft Media’s suite of advertising offerings
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the existing Lyft Media sales team and our external vendors to help outline and unlock new sales opportunities
- Accurately forecast and project revenue against existing sales goals
- 4+ years of relevant business development, sales, and/or partnerships experience in OOH advertising
- Demonstrated success in a closing sales position (preferably with advertising agencies)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and goals
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Demonstrated ability to work independently/autonomously across all major sales functions
- Prior experience at out-of-home (OOH) media platforms selling to advertising agencies or direct clients strongly preferred
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
This role is work-from-anywhere in the U.S., excluding U.S. territories.
The expected range of pay for this position in the US is $107,000 - $140,000. Salary ranges are dependent on a variety of factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location. Range is not inclusive of potential equity offering, bonus or benefits. Your recruiter can share more information about the salary range specific to your working location and other factors during the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.