Product Strategy & Operations Analyst
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Marketplace team at Lyft is responsible for accelerating the growth of the business and for delivering our top business/company goals around financial metrics and marketplace performance. The team provides analysis and use cases to support Product teams on building automated tools to manage growth investments.
We are looking for an analyst to join the Marketplace vertical of the Market Management team that is responsible for working with cross-functional stakeholders to analyze and improve existing product and financial levers leveraged in marketplace strategy. You will influence existing and future strategy with your data analysis, insights, and visualization to deliver strategic recommendations on experimentation and product improvements. We’re looking for a data & process-driven individual who has extraordinary attention to detail and a track record of analytical problem-solving.
- Support marketplace operations to provide world-class analysis, forecasting and reporting to stakeholders.
- Become an expert in marketplace trends and support weekly reporting structures for the Rideshare organization.
- Develop domain-specific subject matter expertise in our lever portfolio and support cross-functional initiatives to improve existing products and develop new ones.
- Analyze marketplace product & financial levers and provide cross-functional teams with actionable insights on improvements and problem areas.
- Operate within Rideshare decision-making frameworks with a critical lens, evaluating areas of improvement and business growth opportunities.
- Prepare regular business reviews for leadership, highlighting key areas of focus.
- Work with stakeholders and other teams to track, report, and reconcile budget allocation across marketplace programs.
- Analyze data, conduct research and synthesize feedback into plans, processes and playbooks.
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. No one can be counted on to execute faster or better than you.
- Identify opportunities and make them happen.
- 5-7-+ years of experience in a high growth environment in data and/or financial analytics.
- Very strong attention to detail, experience developing processes to remove human error.
- Proficient in SQL and quantitative analysis, you can deep dive into large amounts of data, draw meaningful insights, dissect business issues and draw actionable conclusions.
- Outcome-driven approach to developing recommendations and demonstrated ability to develop a story and execution plan to support our goals and objectives.
- Exceptional communication (listening, written, and oral) skills with the ability to present findings and recommendations targeted to the audience in question.
- A drive to understand the core issues along with the determination to uncover the solution.
- Excels at dealing with ambiguity and change management.
- Extended health and dental coverage options, along with life insurance and disability benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- Access to a Health Care Savings Account
- In addition to provincial observed holidays, team members get 15 days paid time off, with an additional day for each year of service
- 4 Floating Holidays each calendar year prorated based off of date of hire
- 10 paid sick days per year regardless of province
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
Lyft proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft believes that every person has a right to equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, pardoned record of offences, or any other basis protected by applicable law or by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Accommodation for persons with disabilities will be provided upon request in accordance with applicable law during the application and hiring process. Please contact your recruiter now if you wish to make such a request.
Your application has been successfully submitted.