Program Manager, Regional Supply Chain
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: Georgia, USA; United States.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, a relevant field of science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams towards common goals and business needs.
- Experience managing multiple streams of work.
- Experience in project or program management.
- Master's degree in a related technical field.
- Experience with agreement discussions and data center mechanical or electrical commodities.
- Experience in procurement and supply chain.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain processes.
- Ability to collaborate and influence across multiple levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $105,000-$158,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Oversee the purchase of requisition drafting, routing, and execution, and support the regional supplier onboarding process.
- Coordinate with project teams and the supplier to maintain on-time equipment delivery, expedition, and mitigation of equipment delivery risks.
- Consult on budget management, cash flow, and invoice management for mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Manage and maintain stage-gate deliverables and project-level change management oversight.
- Manage status, reporting, and escalations to all stakeholders, including project- and program-level key performance indicators.
Your application has been successfully submitted.