Sales Specialist, Small/Medium Business, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Austin, TX, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in sales promoting SaaS based solutions.
- Experience building relationships and operating in a cross-functional environment.
- Knowledge in Cloud technology and ability to articulate the Google Cloud value proposition.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing, and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to become an expert in API management and advocate the product with customers and Googlers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally.
About the job
In this role, you'll craft a story for customers looking to begin their journey with Google around API Security, App Integration, and Managed API Platform offerings. You'll be the subject matter expert on the Apigee family of products in your region and will partner closely with the SMB(Small/Medium Business) Sales team on qualifying and working with Apigee and App Integration customers. You'll work with customers, engage with partners and customers, provide them seamless support, help them understand our licensing and deployment models, address baseline technical questions, and retain them with Google.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $76,000-$115,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Work with wider Google teams on strategies to generate and develop business results, and open up opportunities for Google’s Apigee, API Security and App Integration platforms.
- Meet remotely with customers and partners. Provide quotes to customers and partners to ensure closing and processing Google Apigee, API Security and App Integration agreements for new and expansion opportunities.
- Develop and maintain technical and conversational proficiency in products including App Modernization, App Innovation and App Security scenarios.
Your application has been successfully submitted.