Senior Technical Program Manager, Dojo
What to Expect
The Technical Program Manager is an integral part of the Dojo engineering development team and will be responsible for managing cross-functional projects from end-to-end. This role entails significant leadership in product and system development for high density compute, ranging from component design, integration, scheduling, engineering builds, test/validation plans, change management, supply chain and production ramp. As the Dojo project will continue to iterate quickly, the TPM role is crucial to leading the teams to success.
What You’ll Do
- Efficiently manage project scope, schedule, cost, and resources to ensure goals are achieved within program milestones.
- Develop and maintain progress trackers that detail the variety of development tasks needed during a product lifecycle (design releases, tests, supply selection, validation/sign-off).
- Develop systems and best practices for communication of status, blockers and changes.
- Consolidate inputs from across the program into executive reviews highlighting risks and actions.
- Own product BOM accuracy and communication between design, supply chain, and assembly.
- Complete appropriate component and assembly documentation and ensure accuracy of data across Tesla systems (Enovia, MES, WARP, Polarion, etc)
- Constantly work to evolve our processes and systems towards increasing precision and dependability, while maintaining ability to change quickly when needed.
- Lead your teams with strength and confidence through rapid development cycles, changing requirements, and uncertainty.
What You’ll Bring
- B.S. Engineering, or equivalent practical experience in design/development with proof of exceptional abilities.
- 5+ years experience in product development, ideally with multiple delivered products in medium-to-high volume industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills with ability to work in a highly cross-functionally environment.
- Experience in fast paced environment with exposure to end-to-end product deployment — from concept through development and successful launch.
- Understanding of the design cycle and problem solving processes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage diverse teams.
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in PM/communication tools such as Confluence, Jira, schedules, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
$88,000 - $300,000/annual salary + cash and stock awards + benefits
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Your application has been successfully submitted.