Tesla Toronto Automation - Project Management Engineering Internship (Fall 2023)
What to Expect
Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around August 2023 and continue through the entire Fall term (i.e. through December) or into Spring 2024 if available. We ask for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for most internships. Please consider before submitting an application.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school beforeapplying. You must be able to work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to part-time depending on their academic standing.
Internship Program at Tesla
Work closely with other teams to complete tasks such as process kittling and shipping request, communicate with floor technicians to complete tasks, prepare documentation, attend relevant meetings, and communicate notes with relevant parties. Any other miscellaneous tasks as needed depending on the stage of the project. Very strong communication skills required.
Location: Greater Toronto Area
- Project administration in small projects, assisting project management on large projects
- Kitting of parts for projects and work orders, schedule maintenance,
- Working cooperatively with design engineers, controls engineers, management, purchasing, manufacturing, etc.
- Helping with general Project Management requirements
What You’ll Do
- Creating and maintaining project punch list items
- Schedules, budgets, collecting work estimates
- Prepare project documentation
- Pump/Project mass issue
- Manufactured parts receipt entering and material issue
- Filing work order travelers
- Work with project managers
- Working with pump assembly group to help coordinate work orders
- Inventory management
What You’ll Bring
- Project Management/Administration Skills
- Working in a professional environment
- Professional communication skills
- Scheduling and budgeting skills
- Inventory management skills
- Microsoft Office competence
- Engineering design and technical skills through working with other teams
Compensation and Benefits
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Your application has been successfully submitted.