Manager, Talent Management & Operations
Toronto, ON, Canada
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Team:
Are you passionate about Digital creators? Are you able to identify what makes great TikTok content? Can you tell who has potential as a creator and what they need to do to succeed? With the rise of TikTok globally, this is your chance to be a part of the success!
The Talent Management & Operations lead will spearhead the operational excellence of the Creator and Public figure teams as well as the growth, satisfaction, and Diversification of all Canadian Talent on TikTok. The Creator team works with creators over different verticals and followings to help them build their accounts, perfect their content strategy, increase their posting frequency and involve them in scalable creator programs. As the leader of the talent manager team, you and your team will help our TikTok Creators to build, grow, and expand their presence on TikTok, while assisting them to develop into the next generation of rising TikTok creators. You will work with the team across a variety of marketing, digital media, and content initiatives.
- Ensure top creator partner and Celebrity needs are met to create and foster positive, long‑term relationships.
- Implement and streamline operational workflows and process improvements.
- Represent and advocate for Celebrities and Creators with XFN teams
- Lead overarching strategy for Celebrities and ensure the team keep product/company objectives top of mind
- Implement strategic initiatives dictated by the Strategic Community Development team
- Set Creator and Public Figure Team KPIs infrastructure in order to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against plans and budgets
- Analyze long-term talent trends for the purpose of implementing process changes and providing strategic recommendations to Product, XFN teams and leadership
- Partner on strategy and outreach efforts with influencers and on-platform talent to develop and innovate high impact partnerships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; Masters degree preferred
- 8+ years experience working with Public Figures, entertainment celebrities, high profile artists, and creators
- Deep understanding of the Canadian landscape across talent, celebrities and representatives
- Rolodex of strong relationships direct with talent, with a demonstrated ability to persuasively influence celebrities toward partnership
- Experience managing high level relationships with entertainment industry partners (talent agencies, management companies, publicity firms, etc)
- Digital media industry expertise, with an understanding of digital video and social platforms
- An unwavering passion for social media, popular culture, and entertainment
- Ability to work independently to drive multiple time-sensitive, high-priority projects
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Superior attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Experience developing and managing strategic partnerships with senior level executives
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.