Toronto, ON, Canada
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy, and we’re looking for a Creative Producer to join our growing organization in Toronto. As a member of our Content team, you will collaborate with internal and external partners to develop creative ideas, execute featured programming, and innovate new content formats. Through a combination of creative production and development, you'll both pitch and produce livestream programming, ideate new Creative Effects, and support the evolution of TikTok's Discover page. We're looking for a team player and sharp creative mind who will help shape the future of digital content in the Canadian market.
- Pitch, develop and produce large-scale TikTok LIVE events in the CA market
- Co-develop launch plans for key programming tentpoles and coordinate execution with cross-functional partners, including Marketing and Partnerships
- Contribute to ideation sessions and help drive internal pitch process
- Plug into and help refine creative production workflows (troubleshooting challenges in real time)
- Develop format and category-specific best practices for creators and media partners
- Draft and edit copy for key programming initiatives
- 7+ years experience in a creative production and/or development role, ideally at a top consumer tech or media company
- Sharp creative mind, accustomed to pitching/developing new ideas and formats
- Highly organized, proactive project manager: adept at balancing multiple fast-turnaround projects simultaneously
- Hyper-collaborative, accustomed to working with and understanding the needs of various internal and external partners
- Demonstrated passion for digital entertainment
- Humble, hungry and user-oriented
- Experience managing LIVE broadcasts and working with product/eng teams a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.