Marketing Manager - TikTok Canada
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok's Marketing team helps ensure we're delivering on this mission through all of our marketing and communication efforts, helping set the brand tone and bring the brand story to life through constant marketing innovation across advertising, digital engagement and social storytelling. We're looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager who can partner with a diverse team of highly skilled marketing and functional experts to help bring us beyond our brand ambitions.
- Develop best-in-class content campaigns and responsible for strategic vision, concept, execution, engagement and measurement.
- Work with marketing, publicity and creative to develop brand tone and creative point of view with a content strategy that achieves brand likability, consistency and audience engagement.
- Lead outbound activations to include events, experiential programming and creator engagement moments directly and via agency support.
- Work with Community, Brand, and Product Marketing teams to set growth targets, plan overall community structure and advise on strategy for the creation/consolidation for new and existing campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage social media content team, including contractors and agencies, to ensure content aligns with the brand, yet captures and engages audiences in new and unique ways.
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with platform partners, and act as day to day liaison to anticipate product debuts/changes, trends and execute against partnership opportunities for individual campaigns.
- Drive growth and engagement by working with marketing teams to plan and execute paid and earned media.
- Work with marketing teams to track and report engagement, growth and other KPIs and optimize strategy accordingly.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to deliver best-in-class community and partner moments.
- Elevate the best of Canada seen through the eyes of the TikTok community.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing across brand and experiential
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Creative and aware of cultural trends and popular culture
- Proficiency with social media analytics
- Proficiency brand health metrics and measurement
- Familiar with Google analytics
- Strong knowledge of digital and social media platforms
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Your application has been successfully submitted.