Sales Manager - Solutions Partner Program
We are looking to hire a Sales Manager to lead and manage a Solutions Partner Sales team of Channel Account Managers. In this role, you will own and drive revenue by leading your team to acquire new customers through working with our solutions partners. You will work with your team to develop key partner relationships through onsite meetings, goal setting, planning, and partnership development activities. You will also execute and implement our world-class sales methodology within your team, achieve your quota each month, and uncover strategies to coach and develop your team. You will work closely with executive management, sales training, recruiting, marketing, and product teams on tasks that help move larger company initiatives forward and drive overall business success. As a data-driven organization, you will be required to use a variety of measurement tools including HubSpot CRM dashboards and reports, scorecards, and surveys to gauge the effectiveness of your work within your team.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Supervise and manage a sales team to meet monthly goals: activity, pipeline, forecasted opportunities, and revenue targets
- Manage a portfolio of 400 partners to meet revenue targets as well as partner and customer happiness targets. You will also be responsible for developing partnerships to increase resell rate and resell frequency
- Build skills, confidence, and trust with direct reports as well as provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Work and collaborate with other sales managers, directors and executives across our global sales organization
- Supervise and conduct training on skills improvement, inbound sales, and marketing topics
- Maintain and grow headcount through recruiting, selecting and training world-class sales talent
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of Inbound Marketing and HubSpot
- Demonstrate HubSpot core values
- Understand leadership training styles and apply to interactions with direct reports
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience people managing and coaching to excellence (2+ years of leadership experience)
- Have experience leading a consultative sales process with a track record of consistently over-achieving targets
- Demonstrate experience managing and expanding partnerships or key accounts, particularly through running onsite meetings
- Demonstrate experience owning and leading projects to successful outcomes. Ability to drive and manage through change
- Have superior coaching skills - ability to observe, evaluate and use various techniques to improve results
- Are detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple objectives
- Have strong analytical skills to identify individual, team and organizational trends using various dashboard and reports
- Have team building and career development skills
- Have the ability to develop a team into over-achieving sale leaders
- Are proactive and have a sense of urgency with identifying leading indicators of upcoming opportunities and challenges
Cash compensation range: 170000-225000 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offersto help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.