Content Programming Intern
Los Angeles, CA, USA
We are currently looking for a Content Programming Intern who will help guide in-app content strategy and support the team across a variety of creative content initiatives. This role will liaise with the Content, Partnerships, Marketing, and Product teams in our Los Angeles office.
- Review in-app content, contribute to ideation, and help guide content strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Content, Partnerships, Marketing, and Product to help improve users' content experience
- Facilitate day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of issues
- Team player, ability to engage on all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strong interest in entertainment and digital content; understanding of the media landscape and major trends in the industry
- Able to work in our Los Angeles office
Your application has been successfully submitted.