Sr Consultant HR Programs
Toronto, ON, Canada
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
As part of the Centre of Excellence Total Rewards team, the Senior Consultant, HR and Compensation Programs is the champion of Rewards, Recognition and Regulatory programs. This role manages aspects of compensation related government reporting and compliance and manages a portfolio of compensation projects and cycles. The Senior Consultant is a seasoned HR and rewards professional committed to analysing and measuring program effectiveness and ensuring operational excellence in delivery, execution and communication of the Total Rewards and regulatory programs.
What you will be doing:
Compensation Programs and Projects
- Lead modules of assigned compensation projects including design, implementation, and stakeholder engagement and management activities. Responsibilities involve complex data analysis and interpretation including budgeting and utilization analyses.
- Manage assigned compensation cycles including design and implementation of guidelines, as well as administration of live cycle activities, including audit and reconciliation. Collaborate with internal and external partners in defining business requirements and testing program enhancements for automated compensation management tools.
- Recommend and implement continual enhancements to compensation cycles to drive operational efficiency.
- Nurture strong working relationships with internal partners including Rewards Relationship Managers (RRMs), Human Resources and Business Teams. Provide advice, coaching and direction to HR and Business Teams to address compensation challenges.
Government Reporting & Compliance
- Working in collaboration with the Manager, Regulatory and Governance, and provide management and analytical support for various government reporting and compliance requirements including those related to Employment Equity legislation, as well as Workforce Management initiatives.
- Conduct research on current and upcoming legislations related to rewards and highlight any risks around potential non-compliance.
- Recommend and implement continual enhancements to regulatory reporting processes to drive operational efficiency.
What you have:
- University degree / College diploma in Business, Human Resources, and/or Canadian Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation and/or Certified Compensation Practitioner (CCP)
- Minimum of five years of HR and/ or compensation experience in progressively responsible roles
- Knowledge of Job Evaluation, HR & Compensation regulatory and reporting environment an asset
- Strong depth and breadth of formal compensation principles and practices
- Proficiency with MS Office, and advanced knowledge of Excel is a requirement
- Ability to work independently in a high-intensity, deadline-oriented environment
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Your application has been successfully submitted.