Customer Success Mgnt, Onboarding
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
The Onboarding Customer Success Manager (OCSM) responsible for the eduction, retention, and growth of newly onboarded merchants from the Inside Sales Organization during the initial Opportunity launch and post launch support. The OCSM is responsible for identifying opportunities or collaborate with Inside Sales partners, for proactive discussions with merchants regarding their business, growth strategies, and recommendations as to how PayPal can partner to help merchants increase profitability and meet business objectives.Job Description:
- Provide Merchant Education and Demonstrations to support success for managing users, reporting and settlement, Resolution Center, Fraud Filters, general transaction reviews.
- Provide administrative support to Inside Sales for Onboarding merchants.
- Manage customer growth and retention of merchants triggered by or referral, independently or in collaboration with assigned sales partner and integration teams.
- Maintain portfolio of 60-80 merchants on a rolling 90 day basis.
- Deliver against revenue targets for increasing/retaining PayPal’s share of total payment volume with the client either through recommended changes to the existing PayPal account or cross-selling PayPal as a payment and processing alternative for additional business silos owned or controlled by the merchant.
- Partner to expand product penetration that are most applicable to merchant business model, industry, selling behaviors, and particular situation, as well as other elements of relationship management to create increased customer loyalty and stickiness
- Align on merchant integration quality and parity to assure consistent ability to combat external competitors and increase market share and conversions
- Understand the PayPal vision and strategy and leverage knowledge of ecommerce market, industry players and key competitors to win business
- Proficient in PayPal and Braintree products and processes
- Strength in solution-based selling and relationship management skills.
- Results-oriented to meet and exceed assigned financial and customer satisfaction goals.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills – delivers presentations with solutions linking to business value.
- Understanding of what information is required from a merchant to create a value proposition and a merchant account plan.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with competing priorities – able to shift focus based upon organizational needs
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team
- Must be able to work independently. Non queue based work environment.
- Strong working knowledge of PC & internet-based applications
- Ability to leverage internal and external resources to create customer contact strategies (Salesforce, LinkedIn etc.)
Additional Job Description:
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.