Quality Program Manager
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Happy Returns is experiencing rapid growth and our transportation strategy will be a critical part of future success. We are looking for an eager quality program manager to support the development of our quality program including, establishing standards, developing the team to execute, and delivery exceptional value to our customers. This is a unique opportunity to impact a large operation at a rapidly growing logistics and technology companyJob Description:
Happy Returns is solving the #1 pain point of e-commerce: returns. We do this by providing a seamless system of technology, service, and logistics that gives shoppers the frictionless returns they want and retailers the low-cost and efficient service they require. Happy Returns operates a national network of Return Bar® locations staffed by friendly, well-trained Returnista® return specialists located in premier shopping centers, national and regional store networks, independent boutiques, and other convenient spots.
Happy Returns is experiencing rapid growth and our transportation strategy will be a critical part of future success. We are looking for an eager quality program manager to support the development of our quality program including, establishing standards, developing the team to execute, and delivery exceptional value to our customers. This is a unique opportunity to impact a large operation at a rapidly growing logistics and technology company. Reporting to the Planning and Forecasting Director, the Quality Program manager will:
- Play a key role in developing and executing our quality program to result in exceptional results for our customers
- Establish, evaluate, and communicate quality standards nationwide which instill confidence in our customer relationships
- Continually improve our approach to quality, designing solutions with measurable impacts, with our specialist in mind
- Develop a deep understanding of day-to-day operations of the warehouse and generate ideas to meet and exceed target quality standards
- Lead projects to drive continuous improvement initiatives across our warehouse to drive quality outcomes, and operational excellence
- Collaborate with the senior operations team to develop and streamline warehouse procedures, which maximize the quality of our work balanced with the productivity of our workforce
- Contribute to an amazing work culture by integrating feedback and ideas from the specialist population and developing systems that inspire great work and collaboration. Our goal is to cement Happy Returns as a top workplace within the local regions.
We are looking for someone with:
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- 7-10 years’ experience in quality program management in a fast-moving environment, such as but not limited to: manufacturing lines, product development or call centers
- Experience in an ultrafast-scaling organization and/or excitement to be a part of one – we are disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry and are expecting tremendous growth in the near-term
- Experience establishing quality standards and proven effective management of those standards
- Ability to set strategic direction and to execute in a competitive landscape, ultimately creating quality as a brand identifier
- Proven analytical aptitude and advanced excel skills to aid the development and pursuit of growth-oriented ideas. Ability to work along software and systems development teams.
- Proven ability to effectively motivate, develop, and manage project teams from idea generation to implementation. Our culture is a critical part of our success, and you need to help drive it.
- A get things done attitude with the ability to pursue work independently and manage high quality results with little oversight.
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with high level of ambiguity and change
- Strong desire for continuous improvement of environment as well as a personal, life long learner mentality
- A long-term perspective on career development and desire to grow professionally within the company
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Compensation for this position includes competitive pay and equity as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and paid vacation. We are looking for someone who loves a challenge and wants to participate in the upside opportunity of this large underserved market.
We believe we work more productively and our jobs are more enjoyable when our team includes members with a diversity of backgrounds and life experiences. We take all reasonable steps to seek out candidates with diverse experience and ensure our work environment is welcoming and respectful for everyone on our team.
Additional Job Description:
Happy ReturnsTravel Percent:
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is
$82500 to $187990Our Benefits:
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.