MEDIA SYSTEMS PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (CONTRACT)
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
As a member of our team, you’ll be responsible for preparing and operating live content reviews in a theater setting. This role works closely with IT, Media Systems Engineers, and creative teams.
In this role, you will
- Communicate with various departments and ensure the review process runs smoothly
- Create and curate daily submissions into playlists for review; Submit playlists to meeting attendees and set up review rooms (and/or virtual review rooms) Running RV; Shotgun; Syncsketch etc.
- Respond and assist with correspondence to external vendors when needed
- Schedule rehearsal and communicate across departments to make sure all production and technical needs are met
- Attend weekly meetings with various Production teams, takes notes and follow-up action items
- Assist Leads with various production/technical needs and schedule meetings as needed
What we're looking for
- Strong organizational, technical, time management and project management skills.
- Demonstrated results-oriented and customer-focused mindset, with a passion for the creative process and technology
- Preferred experience with A/V SaaS such as Zoom, OBS, Internet content streaming, Autodesk RV, Syncsketch, Cinesync, Evercast, Resolve, Premier, etc.
- 1-2+ years of experience in Editorial, Production & or Tech
- You are available to work approximately four out of five days per week at our office in Larkspur, CA. This position does not support working entirely remote.
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
California Base Pay Range
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.