Senior Program Manager
Montreal, QC, Canada
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Senior Program Manager-Network Development is responsible for managing the development of the Wirelss Network in Quebec and will report directly to the Senior Director of Access Networks-Quebec
What you will do:
- Manage all elements related to the development of the Wireless Network including the acquisition, construction, and integration of Wireless cell sites. Also, manage all related transport requirements for these cell sites.
- Organize, plan and track the projects progress within the team, cities, landlords and all other parties. Constantly communicate with the team for information regarding changes and all related information.
- Prepare and follow deadlines and budgets.
- Negotiate agreements with third parties.
- Manage numerous projects and teams at one time.
- Resolve issues with third parties.
- Establish and maintain fluent relations with business partners.
- Update tracking reports detailing the projects that are being worked on and present to senior leadership team.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Seven (7) or more years of relevant experience in project management and/or leading large teams.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the build of Wireless Networks
- Understanding and application of PMI best practices and a PMP certification is a plus.
- Bilingual - able to communicate effectively in both French and English.
- Excellent French and English written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Have proven negotiating ability.
- Customer focused and solution oriented.
- Have a strong knowledge of budget forecast and costs management.
- Master software applications including Microsoft Word
Your application has been successfully submitted.