Learning & Development Program Lead
Introduction to the job
As S&SC Learning & Development Program Lead, you will run shape and influence the local training & development programs, training plans per department, overall onboarding program and competency maturity for each of the US factory sites.You will coordinate global and local learning events that will enable us to bring our people and organization to the next level.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, highly dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
In this role you will be tasked with day-to-day management of various improvement Projects in the area of Learning, Development and Knowledge Management: running projects from initiation to implementation and business adoption until deliverables agreed upon with your business stakeholders are realized.
You will have an active contribution to standardizing training & development initiatives within S&SC, work on enriching role specific learning paths, facilitate various learning events both for the whole US region or per site and will support the sector with measuring the effectiveness of our learning solutions and the continuous improvement of our infrastructure.
You will also play a key role in developing and optimizing the onboarding process and materials used to bring new starters up quickly and efficiently as well as put together overall content to explain the organization and roles of the various departments to other sectors in the company.
To do this, you will:
- Take ownership of the Learning & Development portfolio at your local site.
- Challenge and support the S&SC Department Managers in driving the process towards achievement of key milestones, managing solid planning, driving clarity on scope and signaling and addressing risks and opportunities
- Oversee the program portfolio quality control and reporting throughout its lifecycle, making use of ASML methods to ensure effectiveness towards the end users.
- Identify and manage stakeholders
- Identify and ensure pro-active management of dependencies to other HR portfolio programs and business initiatives
- Enable the design, development, delivery and management of key program status reporting
- Formulate the project plan, determine budget and required resources, clarify role and involvement level of team members and acquire approval and acceptance.
- Define and measure success metrics for competency maturity, monitor change progress and drive opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and manage onboarding program including materials provided to employees and management tools/presentations.
- Develop, implement and manage development programs like job rotation and stretch programs meant to expose high potential employees directly to roles and responsibilities throughout the S&SC sector.
Education and experience
- Master or Bachelor degree in areas of Educational Science (corporate education), Psychology, Social Science or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Strong affinity with / good understanding of Learning and Developmental and/or Knowledge Management is required
- Min 3 years working in a project environment, preferably managing a program or project directly.
- Experience working in a complex international organization with multiple global locations is desired.
- Experience working in the semiconductor, supply chain, or technical industries is desired.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you need to come equipped with a strong skills set and demonstrate that you can:
- Plan and align - plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. Flexible to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Be action oriented and drive for results - take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm and be persistent in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks.Be able to work in ambiguous situations with high perseverance.
- Collaborate – Leverage strong people skills to build partnerships and work collaboratively with stakeholders and experts within the individual teams.Able to motivate and influence across different levels.
- Communicate effectively – to be effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels.Excellent active listening.
- Learn quickly – dare to learn through experimentation when facing new situations, be eager to find new solutions and learn from failures or mistakes
- Optimize work processes – have a knack for identifying improvement opportunities and seeks ways to standardize and improve things from small tweaks to complete reengineering
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 30.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing and entrepreneurial people.
- Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) represents ASML’s Sourcing, Logistics and Quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for Materials Availability for ASML’s factories. You will be working in the team of S&SC US organization reporting directly to the Head of S&SC for the west coast. This team of professionals brings value to
- This position is located on-site in either San Diego, CA or Wilton, CT.It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.A flexible workplace arrangement is available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
EOThe California base annual salary / hourly range for this role is currently $99,375 - $165,625. Pay scales are determined by role, level, location and alignment with market data. Individual pay is determined through interviews and an assessment of several factors that that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, job-related skills, relevant education and experience, certifications, abilities of the candidate and pay relative to other team members. Our recruiters can share more information about our bonus program, benefits and equity during the hiring process.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.