HR New Grad Leadership Development Program - ON
Toronto, ON, Canada
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
We know starting a new job can be daunting, let us help you launch a meaningful career at Rogers and secure a permanent position through our New Grad Leadership Development Program. You’ll gain direct experience in the area of our business you’ve chosen to explore and leverage your educational background and skills to help move our business forward.
Throughout the entire program, you’ll have exposure to leadership and development training that will foster your potential. You’ll be paired with an all-star support structure who will work with you to ensure your professional goals and objectives are realized. We’ll also organize social and networking opportunities to help connect you with your peers, colleagues and senior leaders. To learn more about the program and who we look for, visit https://campus.rogers.com/new-grad-leadership-development-program/
About Human Resources:
At Rogers, we are constantly changing and evolving in order to be the best, and we need the best and brightest people on our team to ensure we get there. Our Human Resources Business Unit (HR) is responsible for shaping our talent, culture and engagement strategy – they believe our shared success is determined by the strength of our people.
- 12-month program that includes 2 rotations (1x8 months, 1x4 months)
- Permanent placement after rotational program ends
Potential Areas of Rotations:
- Organizational Development: Our in-house learning centre spans across the entire employee development journey. From training creation to facilitation and beyond. This team also works on our inclusion & diversity strategy, performance & talent management, and our annual employee survey.
- HR Business Partner: Working with the lines of business across Rogers, the HR business partners provide guidance and support in the areas of performance management, diversity and inclusion, effective teamwork, employee engagement, talent management, and the data that drives us forward, to name just a few things.
- HR Programs: Covering everything from reporting & analytics, our in-house employee HR support centre, to the latest HR cloud technology platforms, this team is deep into data and supporting the employee experience. Together they keep us connected, informed, and operating at a world class level of HR efficiency.
- Talent Acquisition: Attracting the best talent across Canada from coast to coast to coast. This team works with all lines of business to assess vacancies and fill roles to keep our organization running at full steam year-round.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program or completed your Bachelor’s Degree in 2020 in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent. Must be graduated by program start date in May 2021
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- High level of attention to detail and a customer-service orientation
- Excellent influencing and communication skills, with ability to develop strong relationships
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills through demonstrated technical competence with Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
Your application has been successfully submitted.