BPO Sales Capture Senior Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Sales team grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into a more complex sales role, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
BPO sales capture professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. These professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
The BPO sales capture senior manager manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision makers at new and or existing clients protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
- Sales: originating, developing, validating, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities
- Provides solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Manages large work efforts as an individual contributor at a client or within Accenture
- Travel up to 50%
- Minimum 5 years’ experience successfully selling large, multi-year business process outsourcing engagements for Finance & Accounting, HR, Customer Care or Procurement
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $15M - $25M+
- Ability to establish new, effective and long-lasting client relationships, including the ability to start new client conversations with the intent of origination.
- Proven sales leadership originating and closing technology services opportunities
- Client facing (from deal qualification through close) with ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives
- Proven ability earning credibility with business executives
- Ability to navigate through a large, complex internal organization to get things done
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
Your application has been successfully submitted.