Senior Director of Product Management - Salesforce Success Plans
The Customer Success Group’s (CSG) Success Plan product management organization is responsible for managing Salesforce’s Customer Success Plan offer portfolio (Standard, Premier, and Signature Success Plans) with which we enable our customers to realize value from their Salesforce technology investments. We work backward from the customer to address their needs across all customer segments (Small Business, Commercial, and Enterprise) and across all Salesforce products. The team is the “voice of the customer and market” to the rest of the CSG organization and we work across all functions within CSG and the Salesforce product organizations to continuously enhance the customer value and experience delivered by the Success Plans offer portfolio.
The Salesforce Success Plans proactively sets up customers to be successful by ensuring that customers have the right skills, information, insights, and access to expertise. We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our Customer Success product management team, with responsibility to build out the feature portfolio that brings all these key customer success aspects into the offer portfolio. In this role, the product manager will understand customer needs across segments and ensure that the Success Plan portfolio can meet those needs.
- Demonstrate thought-leadership via the offer portfolio strategy & vision, connecting it to Salesforce’s overall strategy.
- Work backward from customers to define Success Plan portfolio roadmap that will help customers realize maximum value from their Salesforce investments.
- Identify new market opportunities for the business and build comprehensive business proposals to pursue these opportunities.
- Have accountability for the end-to-end lifecycle for the Success Plan product starting with concept definition, launch, customer experience, and successfully growing the business.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Salesforce product/engineering organizations and CSG organizations in managing the offer portfolio.
- Use data and insights from customers, partners, sales, and delivery teams to develop points of view and feature recommendations for Success Plan portfolio.
- Have accountability for post-launch success of the offers and features, including customer adoption and financial success.
- Must be customer-obsessed, curious, and empathic, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- 8+ years of Product Management experience, with experience bringing new products to market and growing products into successful businesses
- Product management experience in SaaS, public cloud, or Large Enterprise B2B software
- Experience in Support, Success, or Services product management
- Effective communicator across all levels of the organization, including driving discussions with senior executives
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Experience leading product management teams and managing multi-product portfolios
- Experience in Salesforce products and technologies
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make software to bring companies and customers together