Senior Product Manager, Osprey Platform - Slack
Slack is where work happens. It's a collaboration hub where the right people and the right information come together, helping everyone get work done.
Our Osprey Platform team delivers the services, data platform and infrastructure as well as the developer productivity tools and SRE team that support Quip and canvas.
In this role, you’ll partner with other PMs and engineers to define, implement, and iterate on functionality that is essential to our customers’ success, ranging from enterprise security to scalability and reliability. You’ll be the team lead, working with internal and external partners, driving roadmap alignment across internal Slack teams and serving as product guide to our customers and prospects.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, creative, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we strive to be intelligent, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Leading a group-level product strategy to deliver on the needs of top enterprise customers.
- Leading all aspects of 5 engineering teams, defining the individual strategy and feature roadmaps for each, aligning to group level vision
- Driving alignment with front end Quip/Slack teams to understand and prioritize dependencies to support new feature work for both Quip and canvas
- In tandem with engineering leadership, developing appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable launch of new functionality for customers.
- Driving execution against plan, anticipating risk, and leading discussion via frequent, clear communication, both internally and with partners.
What you should have
- 5+ years experience as a product manager working on technical products
- A passion for Slack and the problems we are solving
- Desire to understand Quip/Slack admins, developers and users of varying skill levels and technical capabilities - their capabilities, needs, and how they work
- Ability to lead complex internal and external partners and find creative solutions
- Track record of working with engineering and partner teams: people want to work with you again
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make software to bring companies and customers together