Enterprise Account Executive, Marketing Cloud, Non Profit
About the position:
The Salesforce.org Marketing Solution Specialist is a trusted advisor who works with Nonprofit prospects and customers to evangelize marketing platform solutions that deliver relevant, personalized journeys across channels and devices. We are seeking an experienced quota-carrying Sales Executive who can work both as part of the team and individually driving self-generated sales opportunities focused on selling the full Salesforce Marketing technology stack. If you have a passion for working with groundbreaking solutions that can enhance the way Nonprofits engage with their constituents, we want to speak with you!
- Lead the sales cycle for the entire Salesforce Marketing technology stack - including lead generation, deal strategy, pricing and packaging, and assistance with deal closure
- Generate business opportunities through networking, cold-calling, and prospecting in to current Salesforce.org customers
-Be the subject matter expert when it comes to how Nonprofit institutions use Salesforce Marketing solutions within their enterprise
- Empower and enable the broader Account team you’ll work with
- Collaborate with Account and Territory team to identify target accounts
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region and/or list of named accounts
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Maintain accurate account and opportunity forecasting
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Be a great teammate
- A proven teammate
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- Strong preference for prior experience selling Digital Marketing Technology
- Proven track record of sales excellence working as an Individual Contributor and working in a team environment
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment in high growth mode
- Superior professional presence and eye for business
- Ability to give high-level/overview product demonstrations and be considered the product expert in the sales cycle.
- Passion for working with Nonprofit organizations
- Ability to travel as needed
Our investment in you
- World class enablement and on-demand training - check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
- Sandler Sales Training
- Week-long product bootcamp
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
- Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
- Exposure to executive leaders with vision with a passion for living our values
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, according to Forbes, we are #1 in PEOPLE's Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on on Fortune’s Change the World list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars in fiscal year 2019.We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make software to bring companies and customers together