Prime Named Account Executive, Marketing Cloud
Prime Named Enterprise Account Executive, Marketing Cloud
Our Enterprise Business team focuses on working with exciting growing organizations of 5000+ employees. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced team with varied customers and personalized training and career opportunities.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud allows our customers to build trusted relationships at scale with data-driven movements. We offer a full suite of digital marketing software solutions to help our customers understand their data, inspire engagement on every channel, and strengthen every aspect of their marketing strategy.
This role is the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in all things Salesforce. You will get exposure to a range of internal teams and business units, so your overall knowledge of how we work and operate will grow very quickly.
Day to Day
Our Prime Named Enterprise Account Executives engage with existing customers and new leads to sell the Marketing Cloud platform. They build positive, trusted relationships with both key team members and c-suite decision makers within their patch, and become naturals at helping customers realize value from their Salesforce investments.
You will use your skills to develop opportunities, through both warm leads and whitespace prospecting.
- Develop key customer stakeholder relationships and drive customer satisfaction at assigned accounts
- Assist with the development and execution of overall long-term strategy for the account, aligned to customer business objectives
- Coordinate internal resources to meet customer business needs
- Assist with account planning at assigned accounts, coordinating with other sales resources (Salesforce Core AE’s, Prime AE’s, Cloud AE’s, etc.) to ensure strategic alignment
- Share value proposition for existing and/or new customers
- Drive growth within new and existing, assigned accounts (upper Commercial Segment and Enterprise accounts)
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
Working at Salesforce
Working at Salesforce isn’t all about selling. It’s also about learning, and we heavily invest in you with a month-long immersion and onboarding, including: a week-long product bootcamp, mentorship program, weekly coaching and development programs.
We are pioneers of the Pledge 1% model, providing products, grants and community service to those in need. We are proud to be #1 in PEOPLE's Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list.
We provide every employee with 7 paid volunteer days off a year, and donation matching for all approved charitable donations.
We provide other world-leading benefits to all our employees, including:
- Health, life insurance, retirement saving plan
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Flexible time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Salesforce is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make software to bring companies and customers together