Salesforce Analytics Architect/Sr. Analytics Architect
We are hiring for experienced Business Analytics and Data Science Architects across our various US-based office locations, with the option of telework!
The Analytics and Data Science team serves as trusted advisors for customers and partners by using advanced analytical techniques to solve real business problems. The team works directly with customers to provide Data Visualization, Data Science and Business Analytics solutions and consulting services.
Team members play a key role in helping businesses to identify descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive insights that drive operational improvements across multiple industries.
We are looking for strategic, analytical thinkers with business skills to join one of the fastest growing areas of our business. You must have the ability to apply analytics and advanced analytics techniques on varied data, while understanding business objectives, managing client expectations, communicating effectively, and delivering results to the client.
- Leads discussions with clients to address and answer specific business questions, capture requirements and provide consultative guidance on solution/delivery options
- Partners with internal and client teams to develop innovative analytics solutions that solve business challenges and align to industry best practices
- Leads the implementation of technical/architectural aspects of Analytics solutions
- Performs analytic software configuration and coding
- Clearly and succinctly communicates findings and insights to customers with proper verification and validation techniques
- Follows internal methodologies and standardized approaches and seeks to continuously improve them based on experience
- Develops and teaches best practices in relevant analytics areas
- Mentors and coaches Analytics Consultants
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- 7+ years experience in the following:
- Working with Business Analytics and data visualization tools to perform insights analysis on varied data (E.g. Tableau, Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Birst, Microsoft Power BI, etc.)
- Preparing data for analysis through data manipulation, data wrangling or ETL
- Visualizing data to communicate insights
- Working in a consulting environment and/or working with customers to understand and achieve business goals using data
Candidates must also have:
- Demonstrated experience with at least 1 of Tableau or Salesforce Einstein Analytics (now Tableau CRM)
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Proven ability to lead client interactions and communications
- Ability to problem solve creatively and learn quickly
- Solid understanding and command of the English language including written, analytical and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to help out wherever needed
- Quality Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The following skills would also be a plus:
- Demonstrated experience using statistical and predictive analytics and/or machine learning techniques to solve real business problems
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make software to bring companies and customers together