Senior Product Manager
- Define the product direction and strategy for critical capabilities like load balancing.
- Become a subject matter expert, able to represent the platform capabilities to partners & customers in various forums.
- Deeply collaborate both with internal and external partners to identify capability gaps and opportunities to improve our customer experiences & reduce COGS.
- Deliver improvements and amazing experiences to partners and M365 customers, while maintaining high scalability and efficiency standards
- 5+ years product/program management/software engineering experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with technical proficiency and strategic thinking.
- Experience working with partner teams (internal and/or external) and across team boundaries to get things done.
- Ability to work independently in ambiguous environments.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results oriented.
- Ability to tailor your message to different audiences.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
- Prior experience working on cloud platforms and/or HA/Storage is a significant plus.
Product Management IC4 - The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $112,000 - $218,400 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $145,800 - $238,600 per year.
Your application has been successfully submitted.