Marketing: Summer Co-op Internship Opportunities for University Students, Canada
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Marketing Intern roles, including but not limited to, those described below:
Field Product Marketing
For a given product or solution area, activates and drives area leadership and stakeholders to foster short- and long-range growth and claim market share. Delivers impact as a product spokesperson/evangelist, leveraging product knowledge and technical expertise to position the value proposition and tailor messaging to a variety of key internal and external audiences.
- Acts as a product advocate and spokesperson for the respective product(s) within the Product Manager-owned portfolio. Develops product, market, and/or industry knowledge, as well as required technical expertise to support the team in positioning the value proposition.
- Develops an understanding of business opportunities and strategy, and builds knowledge of the customer/partner ecosystem. Owns the development of plans for a project/initiative, and measures the efficacy of plans. Supports accountability for scorecard metrics for a product/service.
- Supports strategic plans for owned initiatives/projects and go-to-market (GTM) strategy development and execution.
- Supports the team in ensuring the channel and sellers are equipped with the knowledge, skills, and resources to sell.
- Available for an 8 month consecutive internship starting April 2023.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business, Business Development, Business Management, Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, Engineering or related field with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship.
- Demonstrated interest in the continually evolving craft of marketing.
- Proven aptitude for seeking creative solutions to multi-faceted problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.