Technical Program Manager 2
- Drive engineering actions based on core customer scenarios and requirements which may test the bounds of our Azure region principles.
- Drive requirements across multiple project managers, teams, and organizations and ensures ownership accountability.
- Define solution options by developing problem statements and forming hypotheses of a new group of features to address business, program, and customer needs.
- Work with minimal guidance to identify dependencies and collaborate across teams to ensure alignment on proposed solution, including tradeoffs, adjustments, and improvements as feasible.
- Engage with colleagues across a large, diverse, and distributed organization to collate resiliency improvements and drive decisive action on Engineering systems for consequently adopting right standards.
- Disseminates a common project culture and mindset by informing, communicating, and training teams about techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
- Develop effective procedures to track, coordinate, and communicate end-to-end project schedules for a group of features or semester plan.
- 1+ year(s) of experience managing projects cross functional/cross team in nature.
- Bachelor's Degree AND 2+ years experience in engineering, product/technical program management, data analysis, or product development OR equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects.
- Prior experience in the field of solution design or program management for software development area
- Technical knowledge and experience in Azure services.
- Functional knowledge and experience related to resiliency, Availability Zones, High Availability or demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Knowledge of common industry methods, processes, and tools used to manage and develop business processes and metrics.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to impact & influence key stakeholders.
- History of developing trusted partnerships, collaborating across teams, coordinating multiple timelines, and managing complex, cross discipline projects.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Technical Program Management IC3 - The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $94,300 - $182,600 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $120,900 - $198,600 per year.
Your application has been successfully submitted.