OT Security Manager
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Why join Accenture’s security practice?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
• Execution of ICS Cyber Security workshops, risk assessments and remediation engagements.
• Development and delivery of proposals and scope of work documents. Conducting security reviews and assessments of clients’ operational technology and ICS security risk landscapes to advise on enhancements, and develop strategies, roadmaps and new operating models to help clients achieve these enhancements.
• Working with our team to create new product and service offerings to reduce cyber risk in ICS environments.
• Providing subject matter expertise during sales meetings and client engagements.
• Growing the ICS cyber security practice by leveraging your network of key stakeholders in ICS security.
• Apply deep security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect industrial control systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
• In addition, the role might require providing services to help clients protect their operational technology against cyber threats.
• Providing in depth knowledge of industrial cyber security network architecture and program best practices.
• Facilitating workshops and coordinating resources for reducing industrial cyber risk.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an industrial control systems environment
• Minimum 2 years’ experience implementing industrial cyber security solutions and facilitating ICS cyber risk assessments
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Industry recognized Professional Security certification required (CISSP/CISM/GICSP)
• Experience working for the Big 5 consulting firms is highly desired
• PMP preferred
• Knowledge of ICS Security vendors and ICS Security product capabilities
• Ability to lead a team and counsel others is a must
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to lead and manage dynamic multi-region teams
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Alberta - Calgary,British Columbia - Vancouver,Ontario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Your application has been successfully submitted.