- We don’t expect you to be able to do all of these things. If you have any of these capabilities, we would like to hear from you
- Visual Design 2D or 3D. Create static visual communication artifacts. Important aspects are form, color, alignment, type, and layout. Illustrated or rendered. You will make things with aesthetic breadth beyond the Apple style.
- Animation 2D or 3D. Use motion in a complementary and tasteful way to direct attention and describe interactions. You will create motion that strike a balance between artful — how it feels, and practical — what it communicates.
- Interactive Prototyping 2D or 3D. Make something people can try with taps, swipes, or clicks. Not necessarily an app — whatever communicates an idea.
- Interaction Design. Design new affordances and capabilities that are discoverable, easy to perform, and provide clear feedback. You will pay attention to how everything you make responds before, during, and after interaction.
For everyone on the team, these core values are important to us:
• Communication. You can explain your work to people from different disciplines. You provide constructive feedback. You encourage dialogue and inclusion.
• Open. You accept feedback on your work and act on it. You are willing to try anything – even things you don’t believe in. “Yes, and...”
• Reliable. You do what you say you will do, when you said you would do it. When things change, you tell people.
• Invention. Unexpected ideas and solutions. Inspiration and techniques from other fields or disciplines.
• Initiative. Ideas and concepts no one asked for. You just jump in and make things. You do not wait for instructions or need permission.
• Divergence. You try multiple approaches and learn from them before deciding what to do next. Willing to share concepts that might challenge or displease. Willing to keep unpopular options alive to see where they go.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $130,000 and $242,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.