Business Conduct Helpline Program Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business judgment, attention to detail, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent training skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize assignments and manage time efficiently
- Proven ability to maintain discretion and/or confidentiality
- Provide verbal and written guidance to employees, management and the People team regarding the application of Apple’s Business Conduct Policy and other related company policies.
- Respond to and appropriately escalate allegations of misconduct under Apple’s Business Conduct Policy.
- Coordinate investigation hand-off and follow-up for alleged policy and legal violations to ensure they are appropriately assigned, investigated and resolved expeditiously and in compliance with internal procedures and legal requirements.
- Clearly document all helpline cases and efficiently manage case queue.
- Build relationships and effectively communicate with key Business Conduct partners, including People, Employee Relations, Legal, and Business Audit & Assurance.
- Help maintain quality of helpline data, and assist with reporting on helpline metrics for management, Apple’s Board of Directors.
- Analyze trends in case activity and work with compliance stakeholders and our partner Communications team to address trends via appropriate Business Conduct communications and training.
- Understand applicable legal and regulatory developments related to ethics hotlines, including international laws and regulations.
- Support other Business Conduct Office projects such as legal and regulatory risk assessments and Business Conduct awareness initiatives.
- Provide live and virtual Business Conduct training to employee groups.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree with 5+ years of experience in an ethics, compliance, human resources and/or employment law role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.