Senior Financial Analyst/Associate: Central Finance Team
- 3 or more years of finance or related experience required (e.g., financial and valuation consulting, litigation/damages consulting, corporate finance, external reporting, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of accounting and financial analysis and strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate complex financial concepts and describe data in simple business terms.
- Strong data management skills, using both spreadsheets and databases. Experience with complex spreadsheets required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of processes, including introducing automation and other workflow improvements.
- Proficient in working with cross-functional teams across different levels of management.
- Strong prioritization skills with a proven track record of successfully and simultaneously managing multiple complex projects while under pressure and meeting critical deadlines.
- Familiarity with litigation processes, competition related matters, external financial reporting, or compliance is a plus.
- Familiarity with common financial and related systems such as SAP, Business Objects, and Tableau preferred.
The Central Finance team collaborates closely with Apple’s Legal teams to provide and speak to data. You will develop a working knowledge of Apple’s key financial and related data and systems as well as strong working relationships with teams across Finance, Legal, and Apple broadly. You will frequently present financial data in a clear and understandable manner, visually and verbally. Other important responsibilities include:
Refining existing processes for gathering, analyzing, and producing data, as well as creating new processes and systems as needs change.
Understanding the key drivers of Apple’s business in order to recommend relevant data to the Legal team.
Performing detailed internal and external research of economic and financial issues.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $96,500 and $145,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.