Global Change Management Lead
- Proven success building strong teams, solid business relationships, influencing leaders and cross-functional teams, and managing partner expectations
- Experience with leading a complex organization-wide projects and initiatives with multiple partners and sales Comfortable working with ambiguity and able to flourish in an environment full of constant change
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in partner engagements and roll-outs.
- Experience with communications and marketing approaches
- Strong business insight and understanding of organizational challenges
- Ability to make the complex more easily understood through written narrative, visuals representations and clear keynote presentations
- Organized, with a natural inclination for both strategic and tactical planning and turn strategy into tangible deliverables.
- Ability to demonstrate Apple’s core Leadership behaviors
- A solid understanding of organizational change and transformation, spanning org design, org effectiveness, and/or change strategy
- Navigate across multiple altitudes – from executive communication, to leadership of the change team in removing blockers, raising red-flags, and supporting key decisions
- Ability to oversee translation of theories and standard methodologies into Apple context for practical application, results-based solutions, aligned to Sales priorities
- Serve as a strategic counselor to key Executives and regional leaders across Apple Sales in partnership with other program leaders
- Strong ability to flex and influence across critical partners to drive Sales objectives
- Manage relationships of impacted groups to gain leadership alignment, sponsorship, and engagement in WW and Geo teams
- Partner with workstream leads, global product owners, project team, supporting functions and external vendors to analyze the impact of new technology, processes and people changes
- Define and shape strategy across key change areas such as; training, communication, partner engagement, readiness and adoption, change impact journeys and implement that strategy across the program and sales geos for all audiences.
- Support introduction of new CRM features and functionality across Apple Sales by assessing value, readiness, and influencing global and regional teams to deliver a human-centric solution
- Leverage structured change management methodologies (e.g., PROSCI) for internal sales organization and external partner audiences
- Manage Change resources to effectively provide services while containing costs, including consulting partners and an informal network of geo change managers across the globe.
- Champion the Change by demonstrating ability to design, develop and champion the adoption of a complex organizational/institutional change
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, Education, MBA, Human Resources, Business/Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or Organizational Behavior
- - Minimum 10+ years of experience in change management or complex organizational transformation experience
- - Experience in or working knowledge of Sales organizations
- - Experience working with committee, board leadership or VP level partners
- - Demonstrated experience leading large internal and consulting teams
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $170,500 and $256,500, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.