CAD Engineer - Custom Signoff
- Solid understanding of circuit design principles
- Strong understanding of CAD flows
- Experience in developing CMOS analog and mixed signal designs with emphasis on simulation, extraction, and layout.
- Experience with chip integrating and analog IP verification at the block and chip level is a plus.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting languages (Python and Perl)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Determine signoff criteria; work with technology and design teams
- Participate in technology and design reviews
- Develop and maintain signoff checks
- Verify CAD flows are generating correct results (flow signoff)
- Evaluate designs for signoff
- Participate in signoff reviews with design teams
- Enablement of design teams on signoff infrastructure including page generation, build list maintenance, and enhancement request tracking
- Ability to work in a demanding, team-oriented environment
Education & Experience
Minimum requirements of BS + 3 years of relevant industry experience
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $115,000 and $217,500, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.