UX Writer, Customer Journeys
- A passion for user-focused product experiences.
- Experience using language to drive measurable action within both product design and marketing environments.
- Can grow user engagement through a polished combination of intuition, experimentation, and iteration.
- Experience crafting messages for all aspects of subscription-based products, including marketing, education, sign-up flows, payment methods, cancellation, and re-engagement.
- An understanding of the role that copy plays within cross-functional projects. Good at balancing the demands of different stakeholders.
- Are interested in proposing what’s right only after exploring why everything else might be wrong.
- Develop well-informed points of view, while also remaining open to adjustments based on input from others.
- Can write from scratch, edit existing copy, and think beyond the written word with input from multiple team members.
- An inexhaustible attention to detail.
- Enjoy contributing to and implementing style guides.
- Know and are excited about evolving the Apple ecosystem of hardware, software, and services.
As a writer working on Customer Journeys your area of focus will center on the following ...
- Writing and iterating messages that inform and delight our customers, helping them to develop deeper relationships with Services.
- Seeing individual communications as instances within a broader picture, and working out where we can develop repeatability or customized messaging.
- Being able to create a range of testable instances of messages and infer the difference between them to get better results.
- Upholding the principles of transparency, privacy, and trust while supporting business objectives.
- Working on a high volume of campaign-level and feature-specific messages at once.
- Spending time with QA, Legal, and Localization teams to ensure content appears accurately for every audience.
- Addressing feedback and improving the performance of our content and customer experience.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $115,000 and $217,500, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.