Manager, 3D Production
- You’re a tenured leader, with proven experience leading the design development process for fixture manufacturing within a highly matrixed organization
- 5-7+ years of retail fixture development and fabrication experience (preferably with consumer electronic products) preferably in a design agency, architecture firm, or corporate in-house studio
- Strong abilities in managing, supporting and developing a team; guiding with an inclusive approach, a strong listener, and a mentor
- A great eye for quality and construction details, and a take-charge mentality
- Highly organized, comfortable under pressure, and able to work effectively as both a team member as well as an externally-facing authority
Lead a development team, who are responsible for Apple’s 3D design development processes and associated planning, budgeting and resourcing
Strategically drive to business initiatives; scope work, devise work flows, manage finance and operational requirements, manage resources, vendors and agencies
Partner closely, from concept to delivery, with 3DVM and Retail teams to plan for, prototype, manage and deliver design development projects for a wide variety of company needs
Proactively problem solve, lending your strategic thinking and innovative ideas to all development projects and adding value to strategic discussions and processes
Develop positive relationships with vendor and agency partners; partnering strategically and driving toward favorable outcomes
Serve as an ambassador for the 3D Production Team, building and nurturing great relationships with individuals throughout a complex organization
Champion and foster department culture, with a surprise and delight attitude
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- This role will include international and domestic travel lasting up to 10 days at a time.
- To learn more about opportunities at Apple, visit http://www.apple.com/jobs/us/
- We offer health benefits and paid vacation.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $168,000 and $261,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.