Senior Art Director, Brand
- 8+ years of ad agency experience.
- The ideal person has a portfolio that demonstrates strong strategic thinking, generating big ideas, and executing filmic ideas with a high level of craft and attention to detail.
- Interested in making advertising, product films, reveals, other short and long form Apple films.
- Passion for the Apple brand and for contributing incredible creative work.
Art direct, design, review, and guide campaign work.
Present work to senior creative staff and product marketing managers.
Collaborate with copywriters to concept ideas.
Work across teams to coordinate strategies and messaging for social media, online, retail, channel, events, advertising and new mediums of communication.
Work with project managers and associate creative directors to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $107,000 and $209,500, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.