Creative Director, Growth Marketing, Sports
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality in-product media customer journeys
- Proficient in Digital, Social, AV, and Print advertising formats and top-of-class design benchmarks
- Experience designing for all aspects of subscription-based products, including marketing, sign-up, management, payment methods, communication, cancellation, and re-engagement
- A commitment to upholding the principles of transparency, privacy, and trust while supporting business goals
- A minimum of 10 years significant experience, including 5 years management experience with increasing responsibility
- Experience in a quick-moving and cross-functional environment
- Collaborative and team oriented approach
- International experience or experience working with global teams
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on creative development
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel
- Develop big, cut through ideas that get results
- Articulate and sell these big ideas to senior leadership in the Services organization and beyond
- Build Cross-functional relationships to ensure alignment on deliverable quality and creative direction
- Find and develop working relationships with new creative and production vendors, as well as strengthening partnerships with current vendors, to conceive and execute campaigns
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- A portfolio of work that showcases leadership excellence in interaction design, visual design, and problem solving. The work should feature a diversity of ideas and approaches to marketing and in-product communication problem solving.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $206,000 and $309,500, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.