Engineering Project Manager, Charging CoreOS
- 5+ years of project management experience in software development
- Strong understanding of and experience in managing complex, multi-functional software projects
- Sound technical foundation and a highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent spoken and written communication with the ability to tailor communication style to multiple audiences
- Knowledge of software engineering standard methodologies and related dependencies
- Ability to build relationships and influence others
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Identifying risks, developing mitigation strategies, and facilitating resolutions
In this role you will be the central hub bringing together different teams from Software, Hardware and Design, among other teams, with the goal of delivering on groundbreaking technology across all our operating systems.
We are looking for someone to drive, own, and ship all aspects of large, multi-functional efforts and feature areas. Partner with engineering teams throughout feature development from architecture, design, implementation, and validation. Proactively identify, prioritize, and drive resolution to program issues.
Present and communicate new feature initiatives, top issues, risks, critical achievements to executive leadership. Own the roadmap, priorities, prioritization, timelines, for technologies. Help the team with ongoing improvements to the program management processes. Collaborate with Engineering, Quality, Operations, and Marketing teams.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $121,000 and $230,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.