Workplace Technology Project Manager
- 6-10 years of experience as a Project, Product or Program Manager in the EHS technology space.
- Good product sense and understanding of technology product development life cycle.
- Self-starter with highly developed curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Has experience working in/on an agile transformation role/team and ability to articulate agile operating principles to others
- Has led mid-size to large, complex EHS technology projects (in terms of scope risk, integrations, etc.)
- Has proactively resolved problems within and between project teams
- Proven track record of prioritizing tasks and organizing workload
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Proven experience operating in a cross-functional environment
- Strong business insight with an ability to synthesize and analyze data quickly and rely on complicated data in digestible terms
- Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing lifecycles
- Able to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs
- An expert relationship builder able to team effectively with others and establish relationships at all levels internally.
- Skilled at defining and documenting EHS business and functional requirements for ongoing system enhancement initiatives in iterative software development environments
- Strong investigative, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to proactively identify risks, and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle a vast array of information
- Experience leading and managing all Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, review, demo, and stand-up sessions
- Knowledge of a broad range of areas including:
- Change Management and Organizational Effectiveness
- EHS Business process optimization, sourcing, and vendor strategy
Identify realistic and executable strategies focused on project prioritization for execution that supports business roadmaps, communication plans and governance strategies
Lead key business deliverables and ensure that projects are completed and launched on time as planned.
Define and work within an agile project governance framework.
Work with the Business partner to define the product by relaying requirements and thinking critically about what will make it successful; write user stories that effectively communicate the Product Ownerʼs requirements and that are easily consumed by software development teams
Partner with engineering teams, in particular the Technical Architect and the Technical Program Manager to define and validate the technical approach, strategy, and deliverables for the project.
Attend and lead meetings; provide project status reporting to management; assist with testing scenarios, and validate results
Prepare and deliver project status updates to business leadership.
Education & Experience
Bachelorʼs degree in Computer Science, or other related field is preferred
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $125,000 and $188,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.