Project Manager, AppleCare Training
- 5+ years of project management/program management experience required.
- Background in project and program management methodologies and fundamentals.
- Incredibly strong attention to detail; you will often be expected to remember minor details of multiple programs that you project manage.
- The ability to bring structure to one’s own work and the work of others.
- Exceptional communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation.
- Exceptional emotional intelligence (EQ) and ability to balance and handle strong personalities.
- Solid ability to lead multiple large-scale initiatives under pressure, with high levels of complexity and ambiguity.
- Deep experience creating, documenting, and communicating project requirements, plans, and status.
- Remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity; inspires others to remain calm and flexible as well.
We are looking for an instructional design project manager who can thrive in a dynamic workplace where both individual drive and team collaboration are the keys to success. With your counterparts in the training development (Instructional Designers, Multimedia Producers, Editors, Localization Specialists), you are involved in all aspects of the training development process: content authoring, partner reviews, edit, localization, and publish. You act as both partner and single point of contact to other teams, and ensure that achievements are met with a high degree of fidelity. You will focus on complex, data driven systems and facilitate decisions which keep in mind what is best for the group, organization, and the company.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or equivalent required
Master’s or certification program preferred
- Experience with change management methodology and programs, including stakeholder analysis and communication planning
- Ability to operate independently with conviction, and drive teams to the right levels of quality in delivery even under pressure
Your application has been successfully submitted.