Project Manager, Health
- 7+ years of direct experience across partnerships within Health or Technology
- Strong human research background with clear understanding of study lifecycle
- Proven track record of leading strategic programs, combined with the ability to toggle between tactical and detail oriented thinking
- Ability to knit together disparate sources of information into a strong strategic narrative, and perform data analysis to drive measurable results
- Outstanding analytical & negotiation skills, and adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts
- Strong collaborator who can influence teams across Apple and develop productive and positive relationships with external partners. Leads through relationships and influences
This role will work with external partners to develop health strategies for the short, mid and long terms. Some key responsibilities include:
- Drive development of partner roadmap in collaboration with internal teams.
- Establish and grow strong relationships with executive level partners.
- Lead all aspect of partnership management including the development of strategy and tactics to drive improvements and solutions to meet Health program needs.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for partner improvements, track performance of implemented solutions, provide updates of partner metrics.
- Run initiatives from initiation to completion, inclusive of communications at all levels.
Education & Experience
B.S. degree in biomedical engineering or any engineering field, or equivalent. Along with the engineering background, a degree in business management or MBA is preferred.
- - Self-starter and multi-tasker who can work autonomously
- - Think and plan strategically, results-oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- - Able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- - Superb interpersonal skills including effective listening, clear and concise writing and ability to articulate project updates to executives
- - Some travel is required, approximately 25%
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $150,000 and $230,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.