Cybersecurity Project Manager
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Experience in leading large programs / projects with ability to create project plans.
- Manage timelines, identify dependencies, and deliver regular progress reports.
- Assess problems / risks and develop mitigation plans to avoid impact to the program.
- Effective in solving complex problems and working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to document key processes and procedures.
- Strong communications skills with drive change management and provide
- regular leadership updates on the program status.
- Demonstrate the ability to drive and prioritize multiple tracks in a program.
- Willingness to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in managing cybersecurity programs is a plus.
The Business Solutions team is seeking a Project Manager to lead the planning and execution of an end-to-end cybersecurity assessment / audit process. In this role, you will provide operational support, contribute to documenting the controls & processes, provide leadership and transparency throughout the program lifecycle, and ensure program deliverables meet the expectations with the highest quality. The key to your success lies in partnering with our information security team, as well as cross functional team to drive the program. This role offers the opportunity to work in fast-paced environment where both individual drive and team collaboration are key. If you are passionate about developing clear, quality solutions for complex problems, we hope you will consider joining our Apple team.
Education & Experience
Requires a minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3-5 years and a Master’s degree. MBA or MS in Information Systems, Analytics, Computer Science or similar field preferred.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $121,000 and $190,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
- Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses, commission payments, and relocation.
- Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Submit ResumeCybersecurity Project Manage
Your application has been successfully submitted.