Software Engineer, Security
- Experience designing and delivering security services at scale
- Excellent programming skills in Go (preferred, must be willing to learn), Python or Java
- Experience building cloud services and distributed systems (AWS, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiarity with micro service architectures and data formats including json and grpc
- Experience with PKI and TPMs and other software/hardware security solutions (preferred)
- Passionate about engineering solutions, performance, and quality
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and security
Our team cares deeply about protecting Apple’s customers and their data throughout the data lifecycle. We build systems that leverage hardware, firmware, and software security to solve data security at scale, in the cloud. Here are examples of the kinds of projects you will be working on with us: * Designing and deploying security services that ensure the integrity of data and infrastructure * Improving the operational efficiency of security solutions * Partnering with teams across Apple to build the most secure compute ecosystem on the planet!
Education & Experience
BS/MS in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.