iOS Software Engineer, Shortcuts
- Experience building applications in Objective-C or Swift
- Knowledge of Apple’s development APIs
- Experience creating complex and performant user interfaces with UIKit, AppKit, or SwiftUI
- Familiarity with essential tools (Xcode, lldb, Instruments)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong API design knowledge
You will primarily be responsible for implementing new features within a small team that moves quickly. To succeed in this role, you must be a strong programmer and a creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment, working across teams and organizations. You love building an elegant user experience and are passionate about improving productivity on mobile devices. You enjoy learning new things and creating life-changing applications.
You are excited about developing new features, as well as maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You care deeply about software architecture and writing code that is robust and maintainable for the future. You take the extra step to run your projects through Instruments and fine-tune performance to deliver the best experience to users. You know it’s all in the details.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $130,000 and $242,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
- Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses, commission payments, and relocation.
- Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.