Motion Software Engineer
- Strong C++ coding skills (3+ years)
- Solid understanding of algorithm design and data structures
- Strong and intuitive understanding of object-oriented designs
- Experience delivering production code for embedded or real-time systems
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal, and attention to detail
In this position, you will be working on motion sensing-related software driving sensor fusion and interactive technologies. Most importantly, you will help ship interactive features that impact millions of users on a daily basis. Roles and responsibilities include designing, implementing and maintaining APIs and algorithms for iOS and embedded systems, optimizing implementations for power, memory and performance, and close coordination with multi-disciplinary teams across the company.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, EECS, or equivalent experience.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $130,000 and $242,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
- Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation about Apple Benefits.
- Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.