Software Engineer, UI
- Strong programming skills with an object-oriented language such as Swift, Java or C++
- Experience as a software architect or as a senior engineer leading the development of complex projects
- Experience with developing large scale UI applications
- Experience working with server-side technologies such as RESTful APIs and Database operations
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong communication skills to confidently drive multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick adoption of new techniques and out-of-the-box thinking
- Proficiency with iOS/macOS SDK Frameworks and concepts (UIKit, GCD, Foundation, CoreData, etc.) would be an added advantage
The Wireless Tools and Services team is always looking for innovative ways to create new apps and services to produce the highest levels of reliability and performance for Apple's products. We are seeking an expert engineer that can help us design, and develop apps and frameworks that meet the highest quality standards and own the industry. Our team delivers macOS/iOS/watchOS apps, large-scale web applications, and other tooling solutions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $161,000 and $242,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
- Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation about Apple Benefits.
- Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.