Systems Software Engineer
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin with experience in scripting languages like bash and Python
- 5+ years of professional software development experience, with strong software engineering practices
- Solid understanding of distributed system design and event-driven architecture
- Experience with virtualization, containerization and orchestration like Kubernetes
- Excellent problem-solving/debugging skills
- Be a considerate, thoughtful, and collaborative contributor
The Worker Infrastructure team consists of Systems and Software Engineers who work collaboratively to meet the demands and expectations of Apple-Internal and Public developers using Xcode Cloud. We focus on building a platform that is performant, reliable and secure using telemetry to drive our decisions and roadmap at the scale which Apple and Apple customers expect.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent industry experienceSubmit Re
Systems Software Enginee
Your application has been successfully submitted.